Personal data and other data
You may consult this website without revealing your identity or giving any information about yourself.
In the interests of transparency and to protect your rights, ASSEMBLY will not procure information making it possible to identify you personally, unless you directly transmit such information to us.
Pursuant to Article 34 of the French “Information Technology and Freedoms” Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (the French Data Protection Act), you have the right of objection, access and rectification with regard to your data, which you may exercise by contacting us via our contact form.
A cookie is a text file placed in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimized for the Internet), when viewing content or online advertising. This Cookie file can only be read by its issuer. It allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses digital content comprising Cookies from the same issuer. The cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser on your terminal.
2 types of Cookies, responding to the purposes described below, can thus be saved in your terminal during a visit to our site:
- Technical Cookies are necessary for navigation on our site, as well as for access to various products and services. Technical cookies make it possible in particular to recognize you, to signal your passage on such or such page and thus to improve your comfort of navigation: adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution ), memorize the information relating to a form that you have filled out on the site. Technical cookies also make it possible to implement security measures. These Cookies cannot be deactivated or configured, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site and / or the site services.
- Audience measurement cookies: In addition, We use Google Analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage statistics in order to understand how visitors access our website and how they use this one. We use the information collected through cookies to help improve our Services and to compile aggregate statistics on how visitors use our website. Please note that in this context Google collects your personal information using Google Analytics on our website. To learn more about how Google uses Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. The lifespan of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months.
How to configure the choices of cookies ?
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. You can however choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of Technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies that are stored in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not.
- Refuse a Cookie through your browser
You can at any time choose to deactivate all or part of Cookies. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies deposited in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not (case by case or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
If you are using the Explorer / Edge browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the General tab, Browsing history, click Settings. Then click on View files and select the cookie (s) you wish to deactivate. Then close the window containing this list of Cookies and double click on OK to return to the Internet.
If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox menu icon, then on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Delete Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to deactivate and delete them.
If you use the Safari browser: click on the Settings button, then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy / Security, and click on Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to deactivate and click on Delete or on Delete all.
If you are using the Chrome browser: click on the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Confidentiality section, click on Content settings. To deactivate cookies: select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the Cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Delete all .
- Refuse an audience cookie:
If you don’t want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can:
- install the Google Analytics browser add-on available for download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that taking into account your different wishes is based on one or more specific cookies. If you delete all Cookies stored in your terminal concerning our site, we will no longer know what consent or refusal you have issued. This will therefore amount to resetting your consent and you will therefore have to refuse the Cookies you do not wish to keep. Similarly, if you use another Internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies again because your choices, like the cookies to which they relate, depend on the browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use for consult our site.